Logan County Bank will never email, mail, text or call you and ask for your personal or financial information.
For a lost or stolen LCB Debit Card
- To report a lost or stolen card – (800) 383-8000
- Shazam Fraud Operations – (866) 508-2693
For Logan County Bank Online Banking Fraud
- Call us at 1-479-938-2511
Helpful ideas for victims of identity theft
- If you’re a customer, contact us at (479) 938-2511, we would be happy to help.
- Contact the fraud department of each of the three major credit bureaus and request a “fraud alert” be put on your credit file.
Equifax (800) 525-6285
Experian (888) 397-3742
Trans Union (800) 680-7289
- Obtain a free credit report from each of the three major credit bureaus
- Review credit reports to determine if any fraudulent credit reports have been established
- Contact all Banks and creditors where you have accounts and change passwords and restrict accounts
- You have the option of filing a police report to document the crime
- Contact the Federal Trade Commission at the Identity Theft Hotline at (877) 438-4338